Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Started Knitting A 18 Inch Doll Sweater And My First Knitted Dish Cloth Yarn Along 52



Started Knitting  A 18 Inch Doll Sweater And  My First Knitted Dish Cloth

There has been lots of thinking and less knitting this week but I am trying to get out of my comfort zone. I decided to try to knit a doll sweater. My daughters both have many American Girl dolls and I thought it would be fun to try to make them a sweater. It would also show me the bases on how a sweater would be made but in a smaller form. I have all the ribbing done now I just have to start on the arms and body. The pattern I am using is from another old sweater my daughter's have but it didn't fit their dolls but an old bear they played with when they were little girls..so this is a pattern I made up..smile..

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop...

Thank you again Ginny for this weeks yarn along.....

Blessings to you reader,

~~Renee