Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Knitted a Blue Hat " Flat Knitting" Yarn Along 99


Knitted a Blue Hat " Flat Knitting"                                                                                                                  
It is so good to be with you during this weeks yarn along. I made this hat for my daughter a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share it with all of you. I have been having a hard time trying to make a slouch hat.... this time I knitted the hat flat..there is a small seam...but I think it looks pretty good. I had to frog my last hat I couldn't get my knit and purls to line up right.....so.. I started another hat which looks a lot better...I will share it with you next week:)

Thank you Ginny for this weeks yarn along!

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop...

I hope you have a very blessed day reader,

~~Renee