Thursday, December 5, 2013

Homemade Sugar Scrub For The Holidays





Homemade Sugar Scrub For The Holidays

My youngest daughter and I have been working on a few handmade gifts for Christmas. I really wanted to share this one with you because you just might have all of the ingredients in you kitchen cabinet right now...

I found this recipe on Pinterest under  " homemade sugar scrub"

2 cups white plain cheap sugar (remember you will not be eating this but rubbing on your dry feet or elbows)

1/4 cup coconut oil

a few drops peppermint Essential Oil

A few drops food coloring


We mix everything together well.... except the food coloring..then separated it as even as we could. In one bowl we added the food coloring. We then layered each color but trying to pack one color at a time..we use the back of a spoon.

We made these for my daughters youth group...we will soon add a ribbon and the ingredients just in case someone would be allergic.

I love handmade gifts:) :)

If you have time please stop by my Etsy shop.....

 Many Blessings to you reader,

~~Renee