Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crocheted Doily Yarn Along 105


Crocheted Doily

So good to be with you during this weeks yarn along.

I am still working on my hooded cowl. It probably will be a while before it is finished.  I needed a doily for one of my tables so I crocheted one up real quick only took about an hour. I received this cross stitch kit from a very good friend. I have been spending my Sunday afternoons working on it..I am loving it! Out of the blue I decided to cast on a wrist warmer on Monday. It is the first time I have ever made one in the round. I am using  my 9 inch cord... I am slowly getting used to it.  I still really want to learn to make a pair of socks in the round...so these wrist warmers are really helping me practice getting the hang of them.

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop...

I can't wait to see what everyone else is knitting, crocheting or crafting. Thank you stopping by today reader...

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee