Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Working With 9 inch Cord First Knit Sock Yarn Along 107





Working With 9 inch Cord  First Knit Sock

It is so good to be with you during this weeks yarn along. I have been busy knitting and crocheting. I finished a couple more doll blankets for our Etsy shop. I have started crocheting a few squares for another doll blanket which I need to piece together as seen in the picture above. I really like the pink and blue together. I love making granny squares so quick and easy and great way to use left over balls of yarn.

I have also started another sock..this one I hope will be more of an ankle sock. I never wear real long socks so I am hoping this will soon be one of my favorite lengths. I am using my 9 inch circulars which I am still loving. I did buy a set of double pointed needles to help with the gusset. I have never been able to use double points except for helping with decreases such as a hat. I am so thankful for my 9 inch circulars...but I am thinking about trying double points for making a sock sometime in the future: )

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop....

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee