Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer...Crafting




Now that my youngest daughter has Graduated from High School..we will now have a lot more time on our hands. I was thinking there will be no more summer breaks just summer.

I have been working to put many new items into our Etsy shop. I know many may not even be looked at until fall or even winter..but that's okay by me I just love creating.

We have done a couple craft shows / trade shows. That was very interesting to see how people sell their items and what they even sell. We hope to do a few more in the near future.

Today is going to be another hot summer day. We have plans to visit family which is always nice. I have a few items that I need to take pictures of..but it is the weekend and I will have plenty of week to do that.

I hope your enjoying your summer reader..never forget how blessed you are!! Hugs!!