Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crocheted Doily Yarn Along 86



Crocheted Doily

As you can see above I am working on a little doily making...I have never crocheted doilies and really have never thought about making any....but I have a little table that we inherited and the other day when I was dusting... I kept thinking something was missing...and I have now decided to make a doily for this table. I have made 5 little circles and I will crochet/sew  them all together.  I will then  have to find the starch that you soak the doilies in to make them stiff...I have no idea what that is just yet....always something to learn. I am very excited to see how this will look...I have never crocheted with thread so this is all very new and exciting!!

If you have a minute please stop by my Etsy shop.....

I hope you had a wonderful week reader,

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee