Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crocheted Granny Squares Yarn Along 88


Crocheted Granny Squares

I am so glad to be with you for this weeks yarn along...As I look at the picture above...I wish there were more to show you. It has taken me over a week to learn the simple process of a Granny Square...for some reason it just didn't click.

 As you look at each square above only one is even close to being right:) I think I will like the process of crocheting a small square and then piecing them together....but I am not really liking changing colors  much...I feel like I am wasting yarn each time I switch colors...and weaving in the tails is a bit of a pain...but I hope I will get use to all the changes:)


 I really can't wait to get a few squares made to see what a scarf will look like? I have been reading many crochet blogs about making a blanket which takes sometimes 250 squares..Yikes!! That would be a big project for me...but they are small squares and I could make a few at a time right?

If you have a minute please stop by my Etsy shop....

I hope you are having a wonderful week reader and thank you for stopping by!!

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee