Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday....




Today has been a beautiful day thought I would share a few pictures with you....

* it was a great day to make a apple pie...we will have it later tonight for a nice snack before bed.

* my youngest daughter and I had some hang out time she loves our swing as much as I do:) It was a great day to just sit and swing and talk...

* I have been crocheting every chance I get..I am hoping to have my lap blanket finished by Wednesday. I know I have at least 3 more rounds to go:)

* My oldest daughters business is booming she has been getting many items to review for her web-site. Here is the box she received today..so thankful that God is blessing her....and I am so thankful that she is putting so much effort into her business.

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop....

Thank you for stopping by today  reader......

Many Blessings,

~~Renee