Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday.....






It was another beautiful day today a little cloudy but still a very nice day... I thought I would show a little that went on today..

*  We bought a few blackberry bushes..when the nights get a little warmer they will be planted...can't wait!

* Painting your nails while doing  your school work....the blessings of being homeschooled.

* When I went out our front door to pull weeds around our front deck..a snake tried to get into our house. The phone rang and my oldest daughter brought me the phone..went back inside and all I heard was Snake as she kicked it out our front door...it sort of got stuck in the door and got itself hurt in the middle. That was a fun part of the day :(

* My husband is planting our early tomatoes...lettuce isn't growing much.

* My husband also has been cleaning out the hoop house..don't the beds look nice. I can't wait until we can start planting our tomatoes in there....

* Last but not least my daughter has been working on items for her shop.... these are ready for the oven..then glazed..then off to Etsy:)

Come and see what's new in my Etsy shop....

I hope your day has been blessed reader...

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee