Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday...another beautiful day.....






We have had a wonderful Sunday afternoon.... we went to church and then went out to eat to celebrate my moms birthday. We then came home and spent the rest of the afternoon outside. I am still working on my granny square..I have decided to make a lap blanket in spring colors. I have also been reading the new crochet magazine looking how they combine yarn colors. 

We have our garden tilled....bigger than last year as you can see from the picture above. My husband planted lettuce in the garden today.... Our hoop house is warming up nicely..it has been near 70 or above the last few days. We have been hardening off the lettuce that is now in the garden. We have many tomatoes that will soon be visiting the hoop house.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend reader..we start back to our homeschooling tomorrow...we only have 4 more weeks then we will be out for summer break. My youngest daughter will soon be a junior in high school ..oh, my :) :)

If you have time please stop by my Esty shop....

Many Blessings to you,

~~Renee